Monday, July 7, 2008

Boating on Lake Michigan

I wish we could have spent all day downtown. There is so much energy and character in the city of Chicago. About once or twice a year we get a view of the city from a different perspective ... from the lake via my brother in law's family's boat! It was too cold to ski this time ... not to mention I felt sea sick much of the time, ugh, but a beautiful morning nonetheless.

The boys got to drive ... for real ~ Uncle Mike controlled the speed.


Brrrrrrr! Navy Pier
Hanging out at the dock at the end of the trip was probably just as fun for the kids as going fast on the big open "sea" as they called it. Oh my cuteness ... censored in case of too much skin.
Love a baby's butt - here I got two!! All dimply and wrinkly and oh so white!
Cuteness.

1 comment:

Angel said...

Looks like a fun time !
Thanks for sharing your city with us ! Enjoyed your 4th of july post too ! : )

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop