Wednesday, July 2, 2008

mom's life saver ...

... is this pool. It's our summer investment - the kids are in and out of it all day almost every day. The friends have something to do when they come over. It's only 30" deep so all friends can swim without fear. It costs half of what our local pool pass would cost and our last one lasted two seasons! Love it.

But she doesn't. It's too cold. She would rather run around outside the pool and throw in all the floaties that the boys are trying to keep out while they swim!
Then ... to top it all off and step up the fun factor ...

... Kenny screwed this slide into an old picnic table over the weekend - major fun.


No. He did not hit his head.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop