Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Funktified!

Thank you dear friend Laura for coining the new term funktified!Love it. Here is my funktified pom pom star - I'm going to have to aquire enough pom poms slowly throughout the year to make the garland I wanted for the tree . All will have to tune back next December to see the funktified tree with pom pom garland! Here are a few pictures of my renewed burst of creativity. The star is actually quite sparkly ...

Teacher gifts! My boys write a little note on the back so their teachers have a personalized keepsake bookmark. I wonder if they use them.

My funktified daughter ... she adores the tree, much to my frustration. Gotta love the entire bell in her mouth.

2 comments:

meg duerksen said...

hey girl!!!
i am so thrilled to see your face!
it's going to be so fun to catch up through blogs.
you look like you are flowing with creativity.
i bought a huge amount of pom poms but haven't done anything with them yet.
i love your star!
so good to see you .
anyone else have a blog that i should know about?
miss talkin' to ya!
-megan

Melissa said...

Absolutely love your blog, Julie, and will bookmark it as a place to go for inspiration!

Love it!

Melissa

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop