Saturday, December 15, 2007

Portrait examples

I just finished this portrait for someone who was giving it to her husband as a christmas gift. What a beautiful picture. It was pure joy working on this for her. I could just imagine what a sweet moment it was for them as they captured it first on film and then for this woman to present her husband with this treasured image. I wish I could be a fly on the wall to see his reaction. She's so excited about giving it to him. She told me her story about how this little miracle came to be ... I (almost) would have done the picture for nothing! By the way, she found me on Etsy! I have other examples of my work at http://www.creativepassionz.etsy.com/ ... check it out!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop