Sunday, February 10, 2008

art journal - "balance"

The latest word for the art journal challenge is "balance." The journaling around the edge of the page says, "I could never balance all of my roles and responsibilities and things that require my time without the firm foundation of my savior and king. It's on the days that I embrace his love for me, I am balanced." (I aim to embrace this daily - but so often fall short.) On the left I indicated many of the roles and things that require my energy and time. On the right I indicated a message I received recently that spoke directly to my heart and soul of the love and care of my savior. I am balanced when I rest in God's love for me.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop