Thursday, February 28, 2008

he's a little hottie ...

Oh my goodness, my 5 year old has girls writing him notes!! He received both within the same week ... look how cute. One little neighborhood friend gave me a little card to deliver to him, and the other came from a little girl in his preschool classroom ... Abby wrote, "I want to give you this flower because you make me laugh. Love Abby" She gave him this little white rose!! How cute is that?
I said," Aidan! You have two girls writing you?!?!"
He says .... "Arrrrrgggghhh" with his fists up by his ears like he's in agony.
He's so humble. Too cute.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop