Friday, February 29, 2008

saving for something special ...

Okay ... I'm going to do a little plug for myself. I'm saving up for a really nice camera. I want to do fancy things that my faithful point-and-shoot won't allow me to do. It's been three years ... I'm still using my first digital camera ... which I was hesitant to move to in the first place ... I used a film SLR for several years, and I desperately miss it's features ... however ... I can't bring myself to go back after experiencing the instant gratification and convenience of digital. SO ... I have a little envelope with a picture of the camera I want on it ... I would love the Digital Canon XTi, though I would be very content with the XT. It's about $100 - $150 difference. So ... my goal is the XT. I have several new bookmarks in my etsy shop (they're going like hotcakes both locally and on etsy. I do custom orders if you want to personalize them), I have one mosaic mirror left, and my portraits make a fabulous keepsake for that someone special!! The pictures below are a sample of the bookmarks I can do. Only three are available at the moment. You can check them out through my etsy shop link to the right. Examples of my portrait work can be found on etsy as well as the commissioned portrait section of my flicker site.





Help me save for my camera! I would be in heaven.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey bloggers... you need to totally buy a bookmark - they are way cuter in person - I love mine!Thank You!! :)
L.S.

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop