Monday, February 4, 2008

art journal - "daughter"

The word prompt from the art journal challenge this week is whatever we want ... so naturally - since the week and weekend has been filled with everything "Kiana" due to her birthday, and I'm dealing with the normal every-single-second-of-the-day demands of an infant-turning-toddler, who also happens to be getting both one-year-molars, AND wants to be held every waking moment for the last three weeks ... I chose the word daughter. The journaling is much of what I did for her little tribute in her birthday post. No time to be super creative and think outside the box!! I think I'll do a page for each of my kids right around their birthdays' regardless of the word prompt for that week. I do enjoy my boys too - I realize there are a lot of pictures of Kiana lately. Boy pics to come too! :o) She's always right here, discovering everything for the first time ... I don't want her to be the third child with no pictures documenting her babyhood. I don't think we have a problem there ... Anyway, here's this week's journal page. Did you know you can scratch designs into a photo if you wet the photo first and then use a sharp object (ball point pen) to scratch or write a design directly on the photo? Cool!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop