Saturday, February 16, 2008

a night on the town ...

wicked last night was fabulous!! what a great story line. if you ever have the opportunity to go it's so good. i love the theater. i love the city. i love the lights and the energy. the oriental theater is amazing.
blurry, but cool ... it makes the city look busy - i think i was trying to take the picture while walking ... dumb. i happen to like this mistake!

i thought these stairs captured part of the personality of the city.

more personality ...

so cool. you can tell i don't get downtown much.

go. it's a great story!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see you recreate the stair picture on your journal page. The stairs can say all the things you juggle as a mom...
L

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop