Saturday, January 19, 2008

creative bliss...

What a fabulous afternoon. I spent the entire freezing cold afternoon at my creative corner, surrounded by color. It was wonderful. I've finally taken pictures of my space to share with you - I'm going for the creativity-in-progress look. Half the stuff is not even on the shelves because it's all spread out on our bed about two feet away - you don't need to see that part. Anyway - I have a corner that's all my own ... except for the fact that it's shared space with the business ... the laptop gets to be on the floor when I'm creating. Someday I still dream of having a studio space. Someday ...





2 comments:

meg duerksen said...

looks perfect.
so nice to have space no one tells you to clean up.
where you can make what ever you feel.
awesome.
love the colors.
you can't help but be creative when surrounded by that.

rebecca said...

Hi there!

I found your blog via etsy, just wanted to say your stuff is so cute!

Bless and be blessed!

Becca

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop