Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I can see the light!!!

Time for major celebration!! Yesterday was a fabulous day. Kiana is recklessly taking her first steps - do you know how hard it is to get a picture of a baby's first steps and catch her at the same time? This girl has no fear - all caution is thrown to the wind. You would think she would start by taking a step or two between furniture which is close together ... not this baby ... she just lets go and teeters to as far as it will take her. I'm in heaven! This means the first year is behind me!!! Whoo hooo!!!!!! I can see the light again!






No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop