Friday, January 4, 2008

no time to create ...

I'm going through creative withdraw. No time to create in my new slow-to-get-organized corner. However, there is hope! My brother-in-law (aka family techie/computer wiz) gave me a great tip. I was researching adobe photoshop and photoshop elements on ebay and amazon because I want to get into some graphic art stuff as well as manipulating photos. He pointed me to a free program you can download called "paint.net" that he says has replaced his need for photoshop! So, I downloaded it yesterday ... now I have to figure out how to use it. I can't wait to play.

Some quick photos for your viewing pleasure and just to add some pizazz to this post. All posts must have pizazz.
Sledding New Year's Day! Kiana's first time in the snow.

She tipped over and ended up doing a face plant in the snow. It was very funny. She didn't even cry! I think she was frozen. Night time sledding! Awesome. We went to the biggest hill the boys have ever been on. They thought it was too fast. Aidan wiped out - like flying wiped out - funniest home videos material. And he kept going like the energizer bunny.
Hunter just kept going down on his tummy. He looked like a penguin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kiana's wearing the hat I made! That makes me happy:) She is adorable!
-Mandy

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop