Thursday, January 24, 2008

more color ...

I could not resist. The sunshine, the color, my daughter ...
Aidan found some Hawaiian leis and put one on Kiana.
Me: "I have to get my camera! Aidan, make her stay!!"
Ha - I'm laughing - for sure I'm going to miss this shot. But alas - when I fly back into the room with camera in hand, she was still in the sunshine, but had ripped off the lei. This is where mean mommy comes in. I keep putting the lei back on her over and over again, just to have her rip it off over and over again, hoping I can get the camera to my eye, focused, still, and a quick enough shutter speed to capture just a glimpse of the beautiful moment I saw before I left the room.
The sunshine!

The daughter ... I just love all the pudgy roundness! And the color! Ahh ...
Be still my heart.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop