Wednesday, January 16, 2008

humble beginnings ...


I thought I would quickly post the humble beginnings of my next journal page. The word given to "art journal" this week is "feel." So, I had a few minutes (literally, like 10 minutes max) today to sit (yes! I got to sit!) and think about how or what I would express for this word "feel." I began to doodle and sketch and here's what hit the paper. I'm sure you can't make out much of it ... but like I said. It's humble. Stay tuned to see what turns out in the end! Your guess is as good as mine. I don't really go into these things with a plan and frankly this sketch is the most planning I've ever done for any of my projects!
{edit: I have no idea who the funky girl is, so please don't ask!}

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop