Tuesday, May 27, 2008

club house

Posting a little early, but I can't resist. I'm so excited about the progress my hubby made on our club house and garden spots this weekend. He worked so hard on it - with lots of "help" from the kids. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm more excited about this than anyone else though. I'm so happy.

So ... we went from this ...to this ...
to this ...

(daddy's smallest helper)
I think they're just beating on the wood here ...
A job well done!!My next step is to level the dirt a little more, place the retaining walls where I want them, and lay the flagstone path to the clubhouse. I'm going to use canvas for the roof and we're going to use lattice for the walls (so the club house isn't too private - it's a parent thing). We'll have grass in all the dirt areas between the garden spots and the flagstone path. Kenny can't get a lawn mower in there, but he can weed whack it! I'm soooooo happy.

My next post will reveal my canvases for the art show! I'm so happy with how they're turning out!

1 comment:

Angel said...

can't wait to see what you did.. for art show! Best of Luck ! Enjoy yourself !

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop