Friday, May 30, 2008

little red ...

That's what I call her.
These curls ... and these pigtails ... I can't get enough.

I'm so glad God gave me a little girl. Who will very likely be very tomboy. Which I love. This pretty little thing will not be messed with. I like a tough girl who can hold her own. But she'll always be a princess deep down. I think all little girls have a God placed tender spot in her spirit that wants to be the princess. No matter how tough they are.
Love the basketball in the buggy ... classic tomboy princess. (With this image .. I was playing with the antique feature in this new photoshop elements program I just received. I have no idea what I'm doing).
Little Red ... you're amazing.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop