Wednesday, May 21, 2008

summer's comin'!

School is almost out - tomorrow for one, two weeks for the other! We're itching for summer freedom.

It's time for thick green grass, hot pink toes and flip flops everyday ... It's time for annuals ... and perennials ...
It's time for outdoor antics ...
And sandbox shinannigans ...It's time for sunshine ...
And more climbing ... she goes the three rungs futher to the top ... this is what I consider too high and stand behind her.


The beach, the pool, family reunions, cookouts with friends, popsicles, and camping are not far behind!! I'm so excited. 2 weeks and we are free for the summer!! Whoo hoo!

3 comments:

Angel said...

Great Photography ! Love your scenes of Summer ! Very Cute Pink Toes !

meg duerksen said...

we were out as of today!
i am ready but not...if you knwo what i men.
everything changes and i have everyone here!
oh well...we'll have fun just like you - pink toes and all.

meg duerksen said...

if you KNOW what i MEAN? :)

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop