Wednesday, June 18, 2008

diaper houdini

I've never recieved a gift like this from my first two children. This child ... what a treasure. Quite regularly, if I wait just a little too long to get her from her crib after a nap ... she greets me with this gift - what you see in her hand was on her body when I put her down. This outfit even had snaps between the legs.
Once, she was still fully clothed and half of the diaper was hanging out of the leg of her shorts! And yes, we've had some not nearly as cute as this if you know what I mean. Ugh. I have to check on her when I go to bed to be sure her diaper is still secured (which it often is still on her body, thanks to pants or pj bottoms, but neither tab is attached at the side).
This one needs to be potty trained at a very young age because apparently she does not like diapers.

3 comments:

meg duerksen said...

my friend used to put her kids in zipper pj's
with the feet cut off
backwards.
i think it's genius.
you could surely find summer zipper pj's.

good luck!

Anonymous said...

How 'bout duct tape? ;)

lizwiththree said...

that is too funny-we haven't discovered how to take off the diaper just yet. my other two definitely took the diaper off all the time-yuck.

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop