Tuesday, June 17, 2008

the fiesta

What a fiesta we had on Sunday. A double celebration of our fabulous Dad's and our annual family birthday party for the kids. It's like Christmas in June I tell you. I'm so glad they have people in their life to spoil them. Since a parent can't (or shouldn't) I love that their grandparents, aunts and uncles, etc love to spoil. Because they can. I hope I can do that for my grand kids someday. They are blessed kids. Very blessed. Here's the final result of our pinata building sessions ... he's hilarious. Hunter drew the details to include a curly mustache.
He looks like he's running away from Aidan. And I love that you can see Kenny's shadow holding string ... that was totally unplanned.
She thought she was on clean up duty.

Whew! Fun party. On to the next event ... I feel like I'm always coordinating/planning/preparing for something ... even if it's a week away ... or a fun summer day tomorrow. Does mom get to rest and do nothing? Ever? I'm not complaining - I love the planning, but would equally love to sit in the sun and VEG.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop