Monday, June 9, 2008

little artists ...

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows
up. ~Pablo Picasso

I believe it.

Family portrait in the hallway. Illustrated by Hunter with permission. Inspired by Megan. Wish I could get a better angle. My musician.
Artists come in all sizes.
I hope to encourage these guys and any other little person to remain an artist to some degree ... in whatever way "artist" looks like to them as a unique individual ... once he or she grows up.

2 comments:

Angel said...

Children & art... perfect combination for endless imagination! I love your stone path leading to the clubhouse !

Erin Neiner said...

This is a great post!!! I love how you celebrate the uniquness of each child's talents and gifts!!! OK, I am so excited to see the process of your club house!!! I told my husband about it and showed him your pics. I would LOVE one of those for our growing boys!! I am also LOVING your family portrait!!!! What a fabulous idea!!! When we're done "growing" we will have to do that!!! Great job, Hunter!!! You are a talented artist like your mommy!

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop