Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Party time!!

Getting ready for this Sunday ... It's a Fiesta! Complete with a homemade pinata! We have everything on hand (except the treats on the inside) so it doesn't cost me a dime! (So I spent the $10 on a Spanish guitar CD for background music instead ... so much for saving $$).

We're going to make this into a "guy" of some sort. The boys will paint it and attach arms and legs and hair with what I don't know yet, but these things always seem to come together.

I was on my hands and knees washing the floors today and Hunter asks, "Why are you cleaning? ... for the party?"

Um ... telling question. I'd much rather be doing anything than washing the floors ... or cleaning in general.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop