Tuesday, March 4, 2008

art journal - "future"

We're fighting the flu at our house ... 4 days of fever whew! This one's a doozy. So far Kiana, Ken, and I have remained untouched ... we're the untouchables! just kidding. I'm losing it being cooped up. The only good thing is that sick kids don't bounce off the walls ... however, I might if this bug doesn't leave soon. Wouldn't it be nice if we all just got it all at the same time instead of staggering days dragging the imprisonment out throughout the week or more?! It's going to be a long week. Blah. It's time for spring ... maybe that's why three little flowers found their way onto my journal page today! I'm hopeful - spring should be here soon! Future was the word prompt this week. Here's what walked out of my head ...



2 comments:

Alysa said...

i continue to LOVE your blog and get on it from time to time. tell me about how to get the 'art journal' word for the day? do you just make that up, or is that a site you go to or what?

Julie said...

There's a link to "Emily Falconbridge" in my inspiration section to the right. She's gives the word prompts generally on Mondays. I usually also put a hyper-link in my post to the page I got the word from ... I'll do a hyperlink on my next journal post ... as well as a link to the group photo pool where all the artists are showing off their take on the word. It's so fascinating!

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop