Wednesday, March 26, 2008

spring break fun

Who needs the islands when you can have this? When the boys can't be outside ... our living room turns into a jungle gym. That is until baby goes down for a nap, then mom becomes the "please-be-quiet- the-baby's-sleeping!" nap nazi. We tried this bike ride earlier in the morning but turned around four houses down. Too bitter cold and windy! The afternoon allowed us to try again ... this shot was taken over my shoulder while riding!! I can't believe it turned out!
Today was pool day - the boys were so excited, they've been waiting for "Wednesday" to roll around for like ... forever! Even Kiana got into it. This girl has no fear - she just walked right in all the way up to her chin, then holding on to both my hands she discovered she floats! Cute.
The whole gang - the beach isn't far off guys - just a couple more months! Can't wait.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop