Wednesday, March 19, 2008

pearler beads ...

These things are from heaven! The boys have been making things since Saturday ... minimal fighting ... creativity galore! They got a bin of these for Christmas and every once in a while we'll bring them out and it provides a week of entertainment!!! Some of what they've created include ...

Football players ...
Yoda ...

Skateboarders ...

A snowboarding baby ...
So ... I love pearler beads ... they are my best friend this week. They've made waiting for spring a little more bearable.
This is how I would feel if it weren't for pearler beads ... major cabin fever ...

She gives me the best shots! (Got these at Walmart for $5 yesterday ... they're like 3 inches long ... the cutest things ever!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT is the most awesome shot EVER! How on earth did you catch that moment?

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop