Monday, April 21, 2008

girlie girl


A few things have happened since my daughter came along ...
~I bought my first dress in like a million years for my first mother's-day-with-a-daughter Mother's Day 2007. I'm a slacks type of girl - maybe a jean skirt now and then ...
~I actually can't get enough of pink ... for her ... not me ... before she was born I was known for my disdain of pink.
~I love a great manicure or pedicure and can't wait to paint Kiana's toes ...





okay ... so I didn't wait! Aren't these the cutest toes you've ever seen? They were a nightmare to paint ... it will be a long time before I try it again ...


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop