Friday, April 4, 2008

it's not just me!

Someone else thinks I'm an artist too! I received the most unexpected surprise in the mail late yesterday afternoon. A package appeared on my doorstep containing four 12 x 12 canvases from an anonymous gifter saying I am invited to participate in the square foot show at the Galaxie Chicago this summer! Wow!! Me?! Produce Art for show?! I'm so humbled and flattered and shocked and excited! Now what to do on these blank canvases?

The sky is the limit. I feel like I have the whole world ahead of me and God is opening doors for my creative side to blossom and flourish. Thank you, whoever you are, who believes I have something to offer - I'm so grateful for the opportunity to take on the challenge. I hope you get to see this gift in person. May you be blessed beyond measure. I know I am.

1 comment:

Angel said...

wow! Keep us posted on what you create! I'd love to see it! I really love your art journal pages!
I really love " Balance" Have fun!

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop