Thursday, April 17, 2008

new stuff in the shop

I've listed a couple of my handmade handbags in my etsy shop. Honestly, I've been hanging onto these thinking I would use them - I love them and don't want to let them go, but how many bags does a girl need?! I need space and cash more than I need to keep these beautiful bags. I'd love for them to go to a special home with some artsy girl who will appreciate them! Check them out!

Edit: My artsy Brooklyn friend snatched these first two beauties right up! She's got great taste! :o) If anyone wants to see more of these down the road, let me know ...



p.s. Got my camera body yesterday!! Whoo hoo! I attached my old film SLR lens and have been playing with the features, but I don't have a memory card yet so the camera doesn't save any of the pictures I'm taking. The lens and memory card are supposed to mail tomorrow so ... still waiting!! Next week I should have some shots to show off my new creative features! Can't wait ... but still waiting!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop