Saturday, April 5, 2008

will

This is my latest portrait adventure. My brother-in-law asked me to do this as a surprise for my sister. He's so good to her, it's not even her birthday, mother's day, or anything! He saw my earlier post regarding needing help to save up for my new camera and he wanted to contribute to my efforts. He's good to me too. :o) Here's my cutie pie nephew ... we call him "little Will." Love him!

The other day my sister was visiting and we were asking Kiana to say "Hi Will!" She doesn't really talk yet, so when she said, "HiiiWiieeee!" We were shocked and when asked to say, "Hi Will" again she said, "HiiiWiiieee!" Again! It was hilarious. ...I guess you had to be there.

1 comment:

Krista Pankau said...

Yay! Thanks again Julie. I love it!

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop