Tuesday, April 15, 2008

a need for freedom

I get so frustrated ... I put gates up to keep Kiana in the living room when I go back to the bedrooms to get ready for the day or ... truthfully... to escape being needed for one second. I raised the gates because she started climbing them. Recently... she's discovered how to go under them ... lovely. There's no escaping now. Ugh.

Okay, it's about attitude right? I'm so glad she's so smart. She's precocious, independent, and a great problem solver! Just what I was hoping for. Smarty pants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous...for everyone except you, Mamasita! Do you want one of my gates to create a double-decker?

Anonymous said...

man, have i felt like escaping being needed today too...
i feel like Kiana though trying to get in (on the joy and fun of life)

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop