Friday, April 11, 2008

overheard

Since I finally had a chance to sit down and be creative today ... what would you know I have creative block. Dang. So ... I'm sharing a funny thing I overheard yesterday. It's a sign of the times ... I car pool with another mom so, on the way home from preschool yesterday, this is the conversation I heard ...

Rachel: "Since you don't have a movie screen in your car, what do you do when you go on long trips?"

Aidan: "What?"

Rachel: "Since you don't have a movie screen in your van, (waving toward the front center interior of our older-style-before-built-in-dvd-players-became-popular-which-I'm-fine-with mini van) what do you do when you go on long trips?"

Aidan: "I would take a nap or something."

Gave me a chuckle. He's such a simple boy.

1 comment:

Angel said...

Funny! I have the same mini van!
I think " no TV" is a good thing!
( I need to practice using that "OFF" button here at home more!) Have a good weekend!

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, United States
I'm a creative spirit who, only recently, has discovered that I must do something creative every day. I love my three children. I love my hard working husband. I love experiencing God's goodness in everyday things and my deepest desire is to grow more in love with Him every day. I love worship, I love God's Word, and I love expressing the gifts he's given me through art and in my home. I am passionate about life and all things creative! All text, art, and photos are copyrighted 2007 - 2008 all rights reserved.

My Etsy Shop